TRANSFORMING the way Teachers Teach & Students Learn!
Imagine a classroom where students learn by doing, up on their feet, moving to music. Active and interactive, exploring various curricula (numeracy, literacy and more) with the “Body, Brain & Being.” equally engaged, celebrating both Unity & Individuality as a classroom community.
Now more than ever before, students need opportunities to be physically active, build divergent thinking skills and feel comfortable with themselves and their community. We need new approaches to effectively engage and support the well being of students growing up in this rapidly changing digital world. Realistically, teachers are responsible for a multitude of expectations and mandates, making it challenging to integrate physical, cognitive, social and emotional development into their everyday practice.
Enter The Groove EDGEucation: an integrated and unique approach to learning that supports student and classroom well-being while meeting curriculum throughout the day!
Have a look below to see how we can support you...
"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll LEARN." ~ Confucius
Are you an Elementary School?
Transform the impact of your daily education practice by embedding our two main philosophies into your school culture...
1. Equally engaging the “Body, Brain & Being” while learning
2. Promoting both Unity and Individuality in the classroom
We have 4 critical steps in this process:
1. The Activation: an Interactive community-building experience suitable for all students Kindergarten - Grade 8
2. Teacher Training and Professional Development
3. Online/In Class Resources for All Teachers (Numeracy, Literacy, DPA & Brain Breaks, H&PE, Dance, Kindergarten)
4. Ongoing Support + Programming
Other ways we can Support You
Our unique approach to learning is the foundation of everything that we do:
Community Friends and Supporters
We are proud to working with school boards across Canada and supporting these other great organizations.
Here are just a few examples.